25 April 2010

My Official Enlistment Party! :D

On Thursday April 22  after my day at Lishkat Gius Tel Hashomer, I had my OFFICIAL Enlistment Party!!! This time it went great! It was so much fun.
We had the party at Mike's Place. Mike's Place is a bar/grill type place. It's an over all great place to be.
Having the party at 830 was a much better time than 5. Also having it on thursday was so much better then a Friday.
 This is of my friend Rebecca and I. I love this picture. PC: Sam :)

My friends showed up and everyone got along great. The food was fantastic.
We stayed there until 12/1230am. Then we all split into groups and left. First we all made a pitstop at McDonalds since some of friends decided to show up when we were leaving. We stopped at McDonalds for an hour then went back to the dorms.
At the dorms we spent about 2 or 3 hours talking and smoking Nargila on Sam's balcony we went to bed at 3/30 am. It was a great success. Nargila is the hebrew word for Hookah.



Although I must say my favorite thing about the whole night was finally being able to have pictures of David and me. This one is my favorite. :)

Okay guys till next time.

1 comment: