01 April 2010

Happy April Fools!!!

Its April 1!!!!
International Prank Day!
Personally Im not a big fan of this holiday because for some reason it's the only day where Im gullable as i dont even know what! Its so ironic. On any other day I wouldnt be gullable but of course today I am. I already fell for the first April Fools Joke.
A friend of mine said they were moving to the United States. Yeah they weren't. Today I should just sleep but I cant. My friend Sam and I are going to look at different beaches for my "Leaving TAU/OSP and Joing the IDF Party" Shes helping me with it. She is such a great friend. I met her on the OSP program. Shes one of the few down to earth cool relaxed people on this program. After the party I will post a blog about it and show pictures.
Im rather nervous about it. Parties and myself dont mix. I hope it works out. Im thinking of just having a few friends with a bonfire instead of something crazy. But who knows. We will see ;)

Fun Fact for today anyone?
I ate my first sunflower seed today!
Since coming to Israel I've tried many different foods. I can say hat I am a much healthier person now. I dont really eat fast food anymore and now I eat more healthy foods.


BEDTIME!!!! Lilah Tov! :)

*Please note that there are no jokes or lies in this blog or any that I shall post today. Im not a big fan of April Fools. Its mean and confusing :/ So I hope everyone has a safe fun and happy April Fools Day!!! :D aka April 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment