01 April 2010

Some Cool Graffiti

This blog is dedicated to my brother Robert because he loves Legos. :P
Snacks anyone? :P
So today my friend Sam and I went to look for a beach for my enlistment party. We found it at Banana Beach. Very cool. Im glad finding a location is done. Now its to see how many people will be showing up. We asked the Banana Bar if we could have a party there on the beach and turns out we could rent the place. So we now have an open menu/bar. This takes care of alot of things.
We decided to walk a little bit around Dizengoff.
Look! LEGOS!
                                           

They were everywhere. Dizengoff is a great place to find Graffiti. Also an excellent place for graffiti is the train station. When I'm on the train at Tel Aviv University Train Station and we are leaving the station you see amazing graffiti. Very talented people. Illegal or not its beautiful. I will try and get some photos of it.
Also here is some random graffiti I found.
 Need to make a phone call?
I think they ment "Risky"... What do you think? I mean it is a grenade.

 This is a grenade right?

 This isn't as detailed or beautiful but I liked it. It says "City Rats 100% Tel Aviv Punk Rock." I liked that.

Okay so I'm gonna look at some other pictures I took and see what I can post on here in a new blog.
I hope you enjoyed just a very small percentage of the graffiti that can be found here in Tel Aviv.

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying your narratives, Becky, and learning so much. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete