01 April 2010

my little plans for blogs

okay so this blog is mostly for me but ya know why not let you guys know about the blogs i want to write. sooo there wont be any photos in this post. im on my boyfriends computer.
so i still need to post the pictures from the second pat of the south trip. it is the ein gedi and dead sea. :)
also passover just passed ovr. :P (hehe i know stupid joke)
i was able to spend my passover in Jerusalem/ Needless to say I wish I brought my camera. I have no photos from it. but I must say it was quite an adventure and a learning experience.
so thats two blogs right there.
i also want to show pictures of tel aviv university and write a little bit about it.
i think that will be a great idea so everyone can see what its like.
and you know i was thinking most people want to know what israel is like. so young jewish people do Taglit. I myself also did Taglit. For those of you who arent familiar with Taglit it is Birthright. Its a free trip to Israel. I can write a good few posts about that! I wanted to write a post about Jerusalem bu most of my pictures were from my birthright trip soooooo Im gonna through caution into the wind and write about Jerusalem in one post and my birthright adventures in another.
Since coming to Israel, Ive taken up the hobby of photographing the flowers I see. I think that will be a rather beautiful post.

Okay, So thats all for now guys :) its almost 2am here. I should be sleeping!
Lilah tov.

No comments:

Post a Comment