03 May 2010

Lishkat Gius Tel Hashomer Day 2

So I went back to Tel Hashomer for  a second time on the 29th. Thankfully it did not take as long as the first time.  I felt like I actually got things done even though there was still ALOT of waiting.
I had to be there before 8am since I had a blood appointment at that time. Needless to say I didnt get in till maybe 10 minutes after that. It was probably the most least painful time ever that I have ever gotten blood taken. Then it was more waiting where I talked with another doctor. Im so glad I brought all of my test results since they did not get my fax even though I know they got it. She sent me up to see the psychiatrist. It was a quick 5 minute meeting of "Why are you here?' "Do you like it here?" "How do you fell about leaving home?" "Blah blah blah." I got out of there by 1030am. BUT I got stuck in the waiting room for a few hours because apparently the computer broke. I fell asleep around 12 woke up around 1. Then a soldier who was nice enough to help me really got things going. He took my file brought me up to medical then down somewhere else then back up to medical then finally to Avishag. She reviewed my file to see what I had left to do, made a few phone calls, and then tried to get my Halter Monitor Test results faxed over. No such luck so she gave them a better fax number. Then around 120pm I was walking out of there. Now alls I have to do is wait.
While waiting for the psychiatrist there was a boy there who was scared out of his mind. I felt so so so bad. He was shaking really badly. He looked like he was going to cry. He tried running from the Army by going across border but they caught him and brought him in. He wasnt officially in but was only up to the stage Im in. But I still felt bad for him. I dont think they will give him a combat job now if thats what he was afraid of. Although, I do know he will be in trouble for trying to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment