25 March 2010

Ha Maktesh veh En Yorqe'am.


This is the sunset from Inbar Hotel:) I loved it there. The bed was so comfy.
So as you know I mentioned I went on a South Trip with OSP. We went into the Negev. We went to Ha Maktesh, Ben Gurion's Grave, Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea. I did not go to Ben Gurion's grave because I was not feeling well that day and opted to stay in the hotel. All of the pictures are of Day 1: Ha Maktesh. It means crater. We ate lunch in a place called Colored Sands. We went to a natural pool made out of rain water. It was beautiful. The natural pool is called En Yorqe'am.
The first group of pictures is Ha Maktesh. :)
We did some face painting with dust sand. It was fun.



Okay now onto Colored Sands. This was where we ate lunch.




Okay Now for En Yorqe'am. It was really pretty, I can assure you that. ;)









2 comments:

  1. Great blog post! I felt like I went on the trip with you. Nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are really getting around the country, Becky. I'm an armchair tourist....am eager to learn more of where you go in your travels.

    ReplyDelete