03 May 2010

Waiting...Waiting... Still Waiting...

Sooo tomorrow is supposedly the day I go in. It all depends on if the Halter Monitor results get faxed over. Soo just in case Im going to pick them up tomorrow then fax them over myself.
I finally got in touch with Orfer. He has been the one in charge of my case through Mahal. He told me to go onto the IDF website to see what I needed for recruitment... it sent me to the Mahal website.
Thankfully I had most of it so I went out to get out the rest. I went to Rikushet to get what I needed. It was one of the stores that the list said to go to. I didnt use the Mahal list by the way. I went onto the Nefesh B' Nefesh site and got the list. It was so much more helpful.  Also while at Rikushet they had the army list. Thankfully they spoke english and were able to help me. So they went through the list to tell me what I need and didn't need. I got 90% of everything and then Im all set. Right now I just need to pack everything then Im set.
The things I need are:
My army information
Army green or white undershirts, t-shirts, and long sleeved shirts.
Running shoes
Shorts and a shirts for sports/ exercise
Pajamas
Sweatshirt
Black and gray socks
Toiletries
A lock (so my things dont get stolen)
a 60-75 liter bag. I have a 60 liter. Its huge.
Phone & Charger
Snacks
A bed sheet and a blanket and if you want a small pillow.
A book (you dont want to bring anything to valuable just in case)
From what I can remember this is about it.
Orfer told me to be ready just in case. So that is what I will do.
My friends and I are having a Pot Luck Dinner for my last night.
Sam's birthday is on Sunday I think so this is her birthday weekend. I feel bad Ill miss it but Im sure Ill see her again before she leaves. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY 21st SAM!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Becky!
    Good luck with your army service!

    (It is Eiv, a friend of David, you probably won't remember but we met once)

    P.S: You have cool blog & very useful for teenagers that would like to make Haliya as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I remember you! I didnt forget. We met at the Burger restaurant.
    Thanks for reading my blog. Im glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete