09 May 2010

Nacham: Nachal Headquarters at Tel Hashomer

Today I had to go to the Nachal base... I found out after 6 or 7 hours that I wasnt even supposed to be there and that they messed up with my file. The day wasnt a total loss though. I learned how to get lunch. I also met some cool people.
I had to be there at 10 I got there around 940 at the main entrance of Tel Hashomer but I was lost. I was so far from where I needed to be. Im so grateful for my friend Atai. Such a great guy. I love him. Hes so funny. Im so glad hes stationed at Tel Hashomer. He came and got me and helped me find where I needed to be. Thank god he came with a car. It was far. 
I got inside the building to the floor I needed to be on and was then told I needed to be in another building. Sooo I went to the other building. Nope! Not where I needed to be. I got to the right room where I met some awesome people. Sarite Shiron and Idan and some other people. I think Idan was his name explained how boring it was to be there thats why everyone was so excited when I came. It was fun. It was probably the highlight of my day. They were so funny. One of the other guys brought me to wear I needed to be and talked with the people in charge this time so now they couldnt just have me going back and forth. 
So basically it was another waiting game for a few hours. I got in and sat down for 2 minutes before the new person I had to talk to told me wait outside...again. An hour or two later he told me to go get myself lunch. Thats where I learned how to get lunch from some random soldier.  Then when I came back from lunch it was 2 hours of waiting before they came out a paper telling me I had to go to Lishkat Gius tomorrow and that they messed up with my file. I met a nice soldier named Gilad and he called the whole mess up thing. He had a cool tattoo saying Carpe Diem. I was impressed that it was in english. He was super nice and fun to talk for the last hour of waiting. So now we are up to here. Tomorrow I supposedly go to Basic Training. I wont know till tomorrow. Im worried, nervous, and scared. I know I shouldnt be but I still am. I hate extreme exercise in hot hot heat. It always makes me feel sick. I hate it. 
So I guess we find out tomorrow. Right now its bed time just in case. I dont want to be falling asleep all day like I was today while waiting. Next time Im waiting and want to sleep I should use the chair/couches instead of the floor. Lesson learned from today. Chairs not floors. ;)
Okay good night everyone!!!
Happy Mothers Day Mommy!!!! <3
Happy Mothers Day Aunt Annette! <3

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, what a day you had! But you sure did meet a lot of interesting people. Good luck with the training coming up. Sounds pretty intense. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete