05 May 2010

Still Waiting...

So Monday Night at the pot luck dinner my awesome friends got me a little brownie cake with candles. They are so amazing I love them.
Rebecca and Lauren:

Sam:

Nate:
 Nate has a blog by the way. I think it would be a good read. http://nateabroad.tumblr.com/ 
Its an awesome blog. It really is.

Okay so today was the day I was supposed to go into the army today. Nope didnt happen. I had to wait for my Halter Monitor results to be faxed over. Never got the call. So when 1230 came around I went and got my results, called Ofer, and asked the Medical Institute if they fixed everything over. They said they did but Tel Hashomer never got it. So I tried faxing everything over but their fax machine on different numbers wouldnt receive the fax. I know it wasn't the fax machine I used because it worked for other people before and after me (I stayed to make sure and to try multiple times). So now Im just waiting for the call. To pass time I just packed up all of my clothes instead. Then around 1110pm I went up to Sams to hang out again. We all made a little inside joke of "I have off from the army today" because I didn't leave yet. I met 2 more Israelis. They were nice... I never got their names though.
Okay I just wanted to do a quick update. So its just being on call right now. But now I'm going to sleep. Its 214am right now. I should NOT be up right now if I possibly have army tomorrow..well today. I am sooo nervous! Good Night everybody!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment