29 May 2010

Home Searching :/


This cat got me in trouble by the way.  You aren't allowed to have animals on you or pet them when in uniform, Its really really hard for me. When ever I see them I just want to play with them. I love animals. Some General walking by saw that she jumped on me and started pointing and yelling at me. I had no idea what was going on untill I realized the cat was on me. hehe silly me.

So anyway this whole apartment searching thing is slightly difficult. Everything is so expensive and its obvious that the army wont help me since they put me in this position. I hope I can work everything out soon. I found out where a few soldier hostels are. I by myself found good ones. It just goes to show how much effort they put into their Lone Soldiers.
But anyway Im positive I will get through this and I will have a place to live. I will be okay.
Cute kitty. Right before I got yelled at by the General dude. :P

2 comments:

  1. Now, that's a happy cat. Good luck finding a place to live, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your aunt and uncle07 June, 2010 02:57

    Happy Birthday, Becky! Hope it was a good one.

    Lots of love from New Mexico....

    ReplyDelete