25 March 2010

Cats

Such a cute kitten. I loved him so much. My first room mate found him and wanted to adopt him but we couldnt so we gave him away.






Okay so many of you might not know this small trivial fact but if you ever come to Israel it will probably be helpful to know. Israel is filled with cats. You know how America has squirrels? Yeah, well, Israel has cats. LOTS of cats.
They range from all over.
Here are some cats from The Lowest Point on Earth: The Dead Sea.
This here is a little buddy of mine. he delayed me from entering the Dead Sea Shop. He was just so interesting to watch and photography. He was playing with the plants. So cute.
When I left the store I was surprised to see his buddy there. I took a series of pictures with both of them. They seemed to be pretty tired so I just let them be for and went back to my group(I was on an OSP Trip. The annual South Trip. Happens every semester.).

(The gray one)







This cute guy is a Ramat Aviv Resident. He showed up across the street from Mega which is a supermarket. This is the same photo I used for my poem called The Cat and The Butterfly. He looks like one of the Tel Aviv University cats.




These are just 2 of the Tel Aviv University cats.( Starting with black cat next to the silver pole)





And these cuties are from Jerusalem. Dont worry the one curled in a ball is only sleeping. Such a cute kitten.






Last but not least for cat photos. Me in Jerusalem with a Stray Cat who was very friendly and just sat on me.




ahh sorry how this turned out. Im not too sure on how to do the photos. Ill keep practicing to make it better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOkqH1aSjCY click on the title and see a funny video about a cat! you have to go a minute or two into it but if you want to laugh i highly suggest it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment