24 March 2010

Poems

So I figured since one of my classes is Creative Writing, I will post some of my poems on here.
Im going to put separate blog posts for each poem.
Creative Writing is a great class. It has really helped me so far. I've been able to express myself a lot better.
I think during the army I will write more and post them as well.
I will definitely have time to write since I have 4 months of Ulpan before training.
Also I dont go into the army till May 5.

I volunteered for the IDF through Mahal. Heres the link so you can read about it and learn about it as well. http://www.mahal-idf-volunteers.org/
it has tons of information and forum.

Im not to sure of what else to say so I will just post 8 poems which means 8 new blogs. 9 including this one. :)
I think I should blog about the school. I will also try and put up as many pictures as possible. I have tons though so dont worry. The hard part will be which photos are the best.
Also before I forget! You can find my poems on Mibba. http://member.mibba.com/80257/
Im posting the ones I have now on here so right now all the poems are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment