26 February 2011

NetworkedBlogs!!! oh and new email

WOW! Thanks you guys. I have 100 followers on NetworkedBlogs.
Become a fan of my blog on facebook with NetworkedBlogs if you havent already.
Here's the link: http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/my_life_in_israel_from_new_york_to_israel/

Also facebook did a new update(again). Anyone else getting tired of all these changes every two months?
Anyway, one of the new changes is an E-mail address. If you don't have facebook please use my Email already mentioned but if you do why not make it easier for you and me if we use my new email.
RebeccahStewart@facebook.com
This is my new contact. Like I said in a previous blog you need to message me first before adding me on MSN,Facebook,and anywhere else imaginable. Im not going to add random people I dont know without some clue of who they are or how they know me. To be honest its kind of creepy when I get a message saying "WOW! Im so glad I have you to help me. If I have questions Ill ask you. How are things being your first year?" My response to a message I received like this was "Who are you and what are you talking about? I dont even know you..."
So please please please send a message first introducing yourself and tell me how you found me.


Now here is where I need your guys advice and then number 2 would be your help.
1. Should my blog have a page on facebook. I've been noticing more and more blogs being facebook pages with the updates going to the facebook page making it very interactive.
I noticed I don't get comments on here anymore but I would like to know what you guys think and what you guys want to know.
2. WIth your help I can really reach alot more people in the same or similar situations as I am.
For those of you on Facebook and a fan- can you please send this blog to more people. I want to try and help and reach as many people as possible. I really think this blog can go somewhere. I just need a little help in having people spread the word. 
Heres the link again:
http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/my_life_in_israel_from_new_york_to_israel/








Now I know in the previous blog I said I'd tell you guys about a little adventure Im having, so Im going to make that the next blog. This is an ongoing adventure in the army that just took a new turn.
My life in the army isn't as exciting as many people would think. Its very boring and not much happens so there isn't much to blog about unless you guys want to here "We got bored today and decided to make cheerleading pom poms." And yes that really did happen.
Well for those of you who do read this blog and do find it interesting I now have something or somethingS that can be split into 1 or 2 blog posts. So  I'm gonna figure out how to write it and see what goes down. 
In the end I really hope you guys can help me and will decide to help me. I just want to thank everyone who became a "fan" on NetworkedBlogs even though not many people read this. So I want to extend an even bigger THANKYOU!!! to everyone that is reading this. 
Thanks guys. :)
Stay tuned for a new blog coming soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment