29 December 2010

Random Photo Update!!!

Hey guys!!!
I figured it was time for a random Photo Update.
 I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and Happy Holidays(sorry for the later being late).
Here's a photo from a mini shoot I did with George Leininger and my sister. I helped with the lighting but I managed to get a shot or two... maybe three or four in there as well. I only have a few of the photos from that shoot. The main primary focus was around Bonnie. The shots of her came out beautifully! She looked gorgeous.

PC: George Leininger
Christmas Gypsy
So anyway, I just wanted to drop by and say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope it will be a new year of good health and happiness full of laughter and relaxation. I know that's what Im hoping for.

If you guys want to see more of the shoot please comment,email, or message me and let me know. Ill be more then happy to show you guys.
Ill put another update( a real update) soon.
See ya guys soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment