26 October 2010

Random Picture

Hey Guys!
I don't really have anything to say today. The new Neshkiit came today for her first day. She's super nice. We got everything done twice as fast and had time to clean. By the time it was 10am(closing time before lunch) we had everything organized and clean, which believe me is a giant feat all of its own. So today went nicely.
I figured since I don't really have much to say and Im waiting on certain photographs, I'd do a random post with just a photo. Im also waiting for my room to be finished so its good enough for photos. :P
Oh snap! Me in my uniform!!! Medim in hebrew.
מדים
PC:Matan
So what do you guys think? Should I do a random photo of the day and explain it or a photo of the week (the same thing as photo of the day just once a week) if I don't have anything worth updating?
Please let me know. I would like to know what you guys want.
I also want to thank everyone whose been commenting on the blog as well as sending me messages and emails. It means alot to know you guys like it. And I love hearing how it helps you guys! This is so amazing! I never thought it would!!!

1 comment:

  1. a photo a week would be great! everyday is tough- I've tried it. take a picture everyday and then pick one for the week. Can't wait to see what you photograph. I'm so proud of you! Lots of love from New York to Israel. Aunt Marylou

    ReplyDelete