12 June 2010

The Hebrew Course Week 1.

After the Tekkas everything changed. Alot of rules changed. They have been slightly hard to get used to. As time goes on its getting easier. The rules take some time to get used to. Also because they were told to us in hebrew.
We officially got rid of our M-16s. Now that we are in a course we dont need a gun. Our last day with them was June 3rd.
The day after the tekkas we had our test to complete basic training to see if we understood everything. Thankfully I passed. The highest you could receive on each test was 20. There were 5 tests. My lowest score was 15. The other's were 18 and 17. Not bad at all. They werent as hard as I thought they'd be.
Wednesday I went to the dentist. Had some surgery. Thursday I felt like absolute crap. I think it was my body reacting from all the novicane. My head was just killing me. I couldnt stand, eat, or do anything. It was horrible. But we got rid of the M-16s. Highlight of the day.
Friday we got to leave. I went to my friend Sharon's house. We spent saturday at the beach and then went to Mikes Place with her cousin for my birthday. Then Sunday we went back to the base.
Sunday is the start of a new blog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment